Please contact us for your free in-home estimate on installing a new ac furnace, heat pump or air conditioning. Our experienced and friendly sales staff will be able to answer your questions and provide you with expert advice. By having a member of our sales staff visit your home, we are able to provide you with information on the equipment that will best suit your individual needs Once you’ve made the decision to install through Moore & Russell Heating, you can feel confident that your equipment will be installed by a certified and professional HVAC contractor. Our HVAC team consists of ticketed gas fitters, sheet metal workers, and refrigeration mechanics. We have been installing HVAC systems since 1963 and as a family-run company now in its third generation we are proud of our excellent local reputation for skilled workmanship and fast and efficient service.
What to expect on your installation day:
All installers are Moore & Russell Heating employees.
- They will introduce themselves by name and company upon arrival.
- Decisions made on the job will accommodate customers’ requests as much as possible.
- Installers will discuss the work to be performed.
- Drop sheets will be used on floors.
- All debris will be removed after completion of the job.
- Start-up on equipment will be performed to ensure proper operation.
- The installer will review system operation with you and answer any questions.
- Paperwork to be signed off by the customer once the job is complete and the customer is satisfied.
- Following the installation day, you will receive a follow-up call from your Comfort Advisor as to your satisfaction with the overall workmanship and the installers.
At Moore & Russell, we specialize in a variety of top quality installations, including;
- Water Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Forced Air Furnaces
- High Efficiency Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Zoned HVAC Systems
- Ductless Split Air Conditioners
- Central Air Conditioners
- And all other HVAC equipment and systems!
At Moore and Russell we like to install Lennox high quality HVAC systems that we know will cut your energy use and save you money.
We have installed many different types of Lennox systems, including
- Lennox gas furnaces
We prefer to install Lennox products because their ultra-efficient, HVAC models all meet or exceed EPA energy savings guidelines – which translates into lower heating and cooling bills for you. We also know that Lennox systems are built to be durable and will last over time to provide many hours of cost-effective heating and cooling service that will keep you comfortable indoors no matter the weather outside.
However, if you prefer to install another make and model of heating and cooling system we will be pleased to assist.
What Makes Moore And Russell HVAC Installations Different From Others?
We take great pride in our reputation for excellent advice, top quality workmanship and good old fashioned customer-comes-first service. When you contact us to discuss installing a new heating and cooling unit we will do everything we can to create a customized system that truly fits your needs and works within your budget.
- We will make an appointment for one of our Comfort Advisors to make a complimentary in-home visit during which we can see your location and find out exactly what kind of system you are thinking of installing and what you would like it to do.
- Our installation estimates are always free of charge and without obligation so please don’t hesitate to give us a call even if right now you are only investigating the possibility of installing a new heating and cooling unit!
- Once you decide on a specific HVAC system we will set up an installation date that is convenient to your schedule and…
…arrive in good time on the appointed day to get down to work to install your new heating and cooling equipment in a clean, effective and timely way.
- Once we’re gone over the installation plan with you one last time to confirm all the details, we’ll put down drop sheets to protect your floor and household contents from installation dust and debris.
- We do our best to work smartly and to work cleanly because we respect your home and the hard work and expense you have gone to to make it comfortable to live in.
- On completion we’ll be sure to thoroughly clean up any mess before we leave, so that you can relax and enjoy your newly installed warmth (or cool!).
- We will also fully test the system in your presence so that you can see how everything operates as intended, and we’ll answer any of your questions about the way your system works.
- Then, within a day or two of installation, we’ll be giving you a call, just to check that everything is operating properly and to get your feedback on your HVAC installation experience and your opinion of the technicians who came to your home or workplace to carry out the work.
Clean, professional services
When you choose to have our professionals come into your home for your installation you will be provided with information about the equipment that will best fit your individual needs. You can feel confident that your equipment will be installed by certified and professional HVAC technicians. Our team consists of ticketed gas fitters, sheet metal workers and refrigeration mechanics. Our team is task driven and dedicated to generating the comfort levels you desire in your home. When our staff arrives at your house they will introduce themselves by name and company, they will discuss with you the work being performed, they are able to answer any questions you may have, and when the job is complete they will clean up after themselves.
Free Home Estimate
When you choose to have a furnace installation by Mr. Heating, our experienced and friendly staff will arrive at your location and provide you with a free estimate. You can also click here to be re-directed to our free home estimate page and get started right away!
We understand that it is not always easy to cope with the unexpected expense of having to install a new HVAC system. This is why we have taken steps to assist you in arranging fast, flexible and affordable financing so that you can spread the costs of paying for your new HVAC system over as much as 12 years, with low monthly or one-off payments depending on what you prefer. SNAP is the consumer-friendly way to an open loan to pay for your home improvements – go to Snap-finance to find out more.
Warranties and Guarantees of Excellent Workmanship
All newly installed HVAC systems are fully covered both by the manufacturer’s original warranties and our 3rd party labour warranty to that you can be sure that your investment is protected to the full. In addition, we take great pride in our work and our local reputation and want you to be truly satisfied with the services we provide. We are fully committed to ensuring that your new HVAC system operates fully and effectively as the manufacturer intended.
Call us at (844) 666-8343 or contact us online at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a customer Comfort Advisor about your HVAC needs and enquiries. An advisor can offer in-home estimates free of charge!