Ultra Condensing Efficiency
• Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
• Money and energy savings over a tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
• Provide longer life expectancy as they are highly resistance to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
• Reduce minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
• New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
• Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
• Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’
• 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
• 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
• The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
• Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
• NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.