Moore and Russell and Lennox Partner for the ‘Feel The Love’ Program
Lennox Industries and Moore and Russell Heating and Air Conditioning have partnered to provide free heating and cooling equipment to local deserving community members!
As part of the Feel The Love program, Lennox Industries & Moore and Russell Heating and Air Conditioning will come together to honour our neighbors and local heroes in need. In October, the deserving residents will receive their new heating and cooling equipment and installation free of charge.
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families in need of heating or cooling equipment.
- Recipients are selected based on a variety of criteria, including physical, mental or social disabilities, financial challenges or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors for choosing HVAC recipients.
- This year, Lennox is dedicating even more of its resources to benefit first responders and those keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters and frontline workers during the pandemic.
How can I nominate someone?
- To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete.
- Be sure to type in “Green Trucks” under dealer name!
- Nominations are open through August 31, 2021.
Over the past 12 years, Lennox and its dealers have supported deserving community members by completing over 1,500 free installations in deserving U.S. and Canadian homes. This year, with more than half (51%) of homeowners planning to spend more time inside their home in the coming months, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why we were honoured to take part in providing consistently clean, perfect air to those in need.
What Sets Us Apart
At Moore & Russell, your needs are our top priority. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year – yes, even on holidays! If you reach out to us, even outside of regular business hours, you can expect a response within 60 minutes – guaranteed!
Our team undergoes G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Programs and IHSA Health and the Safety Education Programs for Contractor Safety Essentials certifications, and all our technicians are Right TimeTM certified. We undergo continuous training to ensure we can provide you with the best possible service.
Moore & Russell has been serving families in the Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Surrey & Richmond and surrounding communities since 1983, so we’ve gotten to know our neighbours and have experience fixing their problems. Our expert knowledge is built on decades of experience.
We Respect YouTM, so we aren’t finished until the job is done, and it’s done right. You can feel comfortable knowing that we want to make sure everything is done correctly the first time. We aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied.