- Efficiency rating of up to 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent air flow.
- Power Saver technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve operates at a lower heating output for efficiency, switching to a higher output as needed.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Multi-position models available
*This chart depicts potential energy savings you can expect from the EL296E furnace, versus older furnaces with lower efficiency ratings. Criteria used in this example are 2,000 full-load heating hours, with a 60,000 Btuh heating design load and $1.368 ccf for gas. Your actual savings may vary, depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle
Price Includes Installation, Materials, Vibration pads, and so much more!!
Price pending a site visit from a technician