About the Company
For the past 58 years, Moore and Russell Heating is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to customers in the greater Vancouver area.
Each day, our team members focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Join a dynamic team who collaboratively works together to service the greater Vancouver market. As a Moore and Russell Heating team member, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn, grow skill sets, receive individualized training, and help customers by providing them with well-informed product advice. Your primary role will be to offer outstanding service and customer support during in-field visits.
Why Work With Us?
- A generous compensation plan – Earning potential up to $90000/ year
- Paid training
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company vehicle with the ability to take home
- All tools are provided
- Cross-functional career opportunities
- Relocation opportunities
- Successfully completed grade 12
- Possess a valid Electrical FSR License
- Candidates with equivalent experience may be apprenticed
- Hold a Class 5 Driver’s License
- Demonstrate a strong verbal or written communication skillset
- Verbal communication in Mandarin and/or Cantonese (asset)
About The Job
- Lead in the successful completion of residential electrical & HVAC projects
- Perform residential service & install work on Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, and heating systems
- Contribute to departmental growth through project targets and new electrical initiatives
- Educate customers on the operation of their residential electrical infrastructure
- Strive to make each customer experience outstanding for our customers
- Contribute to Moore and Russell’s high standards of health and safety
Please note that this position requires regular Criminal Background Checks.
Moore and Russel Heating is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds including minorities and those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.